Monday, February 8, 2010

New Orleans Fans At Bar Complain About Noise During Commercials

Not everyone in New Orleans was partying last night. Fans at bars in Louisiana complained about the amount of noise during the commercial breaks during the game. Many fans had gone out to the bars to watch the most anticipated part of Super Bowl night, the commercials.

"I went to the sports bar in my neighborhood so I could watch the Bud Lite commercials on the big screen HD televisions" said a Saints fan. "Unfortunately during the commercials, people started talking about the actual football game. I should have just watched them on my small tv at home."

Saints fans hope that the team doesn't make the big game next year so when they go to the bars to watch the commercials, there will be a lot less interest in the game and more interest in the 30 second spots of animals singing and cameo appearances by Tim Tebow and Charles Barkley.

No comments:

Post a Comment