Monday, March 22, 2010

Cornell Basketball Players Disappointed About Missing More Class

First was it only a few days, now it's a few weeks. After defeating the Wisconsin Badgers in Jacksonville 87-69, the Cornell Big Red scrambled to get an excuse note to their professors for the upcoming week, hoping that it doesn't influence their grades too much. After spending last week in Florida, the win over Wisconsin means that the Cornell basketball team will spend another week focusing on basketball instead of academics.

"I was really excited to learn about the earth's atmosphere" in my Earth Science class said Cornell Basketball player Ryan Wittman. "I really hope to attend this class next semester even when I'm not taking it so I can make up for the knowledge that I've lost."

1 comment:

  1. This post makes no sense since Cornell was on spring break that week.

    ReplyDelete