Monday, November 16, 2009

Bill Belichick Wins Fantasy Week on Late Game Manning Touchdown Pass

Bill Belichick's fantasy team looked like a lost cause until a bonehead decision to go for it on 4th and 2 from their own 30 yard line allowed Manning a short field to throw his fourth touchdown of the game.

"I looked at my blackberry and realized that I was down by three points" said Belichick, who was excited to talk to the media about his fantasy team. "I needed a touchdown from Manning so I wanted to give him a short field to play with. Knowing that we were inside two minutes, I knew I wouldn't get ripped off with a random run from Addai." Belichick believes in running up the score so as the Colts lined up for the extra point, he did everything in his power to get it blocked and for the game to go into overtime so his players could get more points.

Belichick's fantasy team had a great game. Lawrence Maroney had to be placed in his starting lineup since Steve Slaton was on a bye which resulted in a goalline run for Maroney. He also had Randy Moss on his fantasy team which resulted in long bombs all night from Tom Brady.

No comments:

Post a Comment